Dear list,

I am currently writing my PhD thesis and want to use the concept of
"entelechy" in it. But, for doing so, I would be interested whether Peirce
might have defined this term in other sources than the Century Dictionary
(where I got it from). If so, I would be very interested in sources.

Besides this, I would like to know the exact translation of the greek
(?)word entelechia like it was used by Aristotle.

Is there anyone here on the list who knows this ancient greek (?)language ?

Kind regards,

Wilfred

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.