On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 12:42:33PM +0200, Enrico Sorcinelli wrote:
> I agree with this.
> And also, wath difference between Canada french and France french? :-)

I can't answer that, but there is are a lot of minor differences between
en_US and en_GB, although for computer related documentation they will
mostly come down to spelling differences. (Far more important for things
such as clothing, where the words can differ - boo.com treated the two
as distinct languages)

Anyway, by next April I hope to have a patch ready to normalise all the
spelling inconsistencies in the pod. :-)

Nicholas Clark