In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, (Andreas J. Koenig)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   > In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, (Andreas J. Koenig)
>   > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  >> >>>>> On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:54:40 -0700, brian d foy
>  >> >>>>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  >> >>>>> said:
>  >>
>  >> > Or, Andreas could change PAUSE, which is a bit more involved :)
>  >>
>  >> Do you not know the abandoned flag? Or not considering it appropriate?
>
>   > *I* know about it, but you also have to register the module, don't you?
>
> Yes, but this is probably a good thing.

I'm thinking that someone who doesn't want to maintain the module
probably won't do the extra work to register it then set the flag. I'm
not thinking about what people should do, just what they won't do.

I'll look at making that list of abandoned modules, and for now I'll go
through the list I have and set their flags, etc.