On 31/01/2008, Jeremy White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just testing the latest Win32-GUI code line and I'm getting a few odd errors
> (mingw & 5.8.8)

ActiveState Perl 5.8.8 build 822?
What gcc version?

> It could be my environment and I haven't got time to dig deeper, but thought
> I'd report
> them just in case it's something simple.

I hope it's your environment ... I can't get anything similar with
WinXP, AS822, 3.4.5 (mingw special)

Do the build test OK?

I'd appreciate it if nothing else if you could send me a script
exhibiting one (or more) of these problems so I can be sure whether
I'm not seeing them too.

Thanks for the report.
Rob.

--
Please update your address book with my new email address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]