On 31/01/2008, Jeremy White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just testing the latest Win32-GUI code line and I'm getting a few odd errors
> (mingw & 5.8.8) It could be my environment and I haven't got time to dig
> deeper,
> but thought I'd report them just in case it's something simple.
>
> When I exit my app I get lots error messages:

> Can't call method "FETCH" on an undefined value during global destruction.
> Can't call method "FETCH" on an undefined value during global destruction.

> With the final line being:
> Callback called exit during global destruction.

I can't reproduce this one yet.

> Also I'm using Scintilla ... I get the following error:
>
> Can't locate auto/Win32/GUI/Scintilla/SendMessage.al in
> @INC (@INC contains C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at
> C:/Perl/site/lib/Win32/GUI/Scintilla.pm at line 1430

Nor this one.

I have just found a problem that causes:

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at C:\...\blib\lib/Win32/GUI.pm
line 3480 during global destruction.

Fix on it's way into CVS now - I wonder if that is the underlying
cause??  This error was being raised by one of the Scintilla demos and
one of the DIBitmap demos.

Sadly I can't find a repeatable, short example to turn into a test case.

Regards,
Rob.