Hi,
Cool - do some major testing with your app, and if things are still OK, the fix
(well, a version of it) will get committed to CVS.
Interesting that you are still having memory issues with 5.12. This could be
another issue within Win32::GUI that only manifests in those versions of perl...
Cheers,
Jez.