On 23.03.2011 15:42, Jeremy White wrote:
> I'm not sure the approach I use would help you as I draw the whole
> screen (fonts, graphics, backgrounds etc). I've looked at this again,
> and I think I've fixed the bug within Win32::GUI. You mentioned that you
> built Win32::GUI from scratch, so if you replace the DestroyWindow
> method in GUI.xs (around line 2231) with the code below it should fix
> things for you...

I think this would be better placed in the Perlud_free() function found
in GUI_Helpers.cpp. this is automatically called upon WM_QUIT message
for all windows created by Win32::GUI, so you don't even need to relay
on Perl calling DESTROY on objects. if you want, I can commit this to
CVS as soon as I get to setup my dev. environment :-)

cheers,
Aldo