NW> P.S. If you're not on -io, this implicitly means you DON'T CARE and are
NW> willing to accept whatever we come up with. So, everyone that's
NW> interested please get on -io. Thanks again.

That's a bit strong. All we are doing is filtering the garbage for Larry.
Larry may well be reading for flavour.

And you forgot Rule #2. Larry can always change his mind.

<chaim>
--
Chaim Frenkel                                        Nonlinear Knowledge, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                               +1-718-236-0183