What kind of thermometer are you all using and where can they be purchased?
How often do you monitor the temperature?

Thank you

Kate Wellspring

Kate Wellspring
Collections Manager
Amherst College Museum of Natural History
Amherst, MA 01002
(413) 542-2165
www.amherst.edu/museumofnaturalhistory

http://museumpests.net/resources/modifying_a_chest_freezer_for_pest_control.pd>