  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of kwellspring
  Sent: quarta-feira, 15 de Outubro de 2008 18:14
  To: pestlist@museumpests.net
  Subject: Re: [pestlist] question about freezing

  What kind of thermometer are you all using and where can they be
purchased?  How often do you monitor the temperature?

  Thank you

  Kate Wellspring

  Kate Wellspring
  Collections Manager
  Amherst College Museum of Natural History
  Amherst, MA 01002
  (413) 542-2165
  www.amherst.edu/museumofnaturalhistory