Greg,
Can you send me a couple of additional pictures on the Columbia BI and the
Edison home. Are there any dents on the BI's horn and is the finish just
worn through on the Edison case or is it flaking and does it have the back
bracket and top?

If you will send me your phone number I will call you to discuss these 2
machines further.

Thx in advance
Abe Feder

PS by the way we have a good safe home for these machines-as an art restorer
I promise-NO beatings!!!