From: Vinyl Visions <vinyl.visi...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Needle Tin Collectors - Watch Out For This Seller
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sunday, December 12, 2010, 9:10 PM

No Dave, his previous ads did not mention anything about paper stickers, which
is why PayPal refunded my money. He actually ran several auctions previous to
the one that I bid on, with authentic rare tins, but they were always won by
his friend... It was classic bait and switch. My point was, now he's being
honest, after a few other problems with different buyers. He totally lost his
eBay account because of fraud and now he is back, with a new name. Same stuff,
but at least he's describing it honestly. I have bought a number of things from
Germany and generally understand the German listings - if not, I always run
them through Google translator.