gorman wrote:
> So... same order of magnitude, respectively, for the two cases... but
> different numbers nonetheless.
With file based problems -process is repeatable.
With stream based problems, it is rarely exactly repeated as packets can
take longer/slower to arrive and so have different number - so unless
problem is a data encoding issue - bytes received will vary.

I have patched up a version of 1.12beta (from Nov 2019) so not quite the
same as github 1.12beta but it save socketwrapper log in a file in
\Windows\Temp

Attached is the socketwrapper 1.12beta2 file zipped. Unzip, rename
existing socketwrapper so you can revert and save the attached version
in Bin/MSwin32 etc try this version.  Ideally try SB2 as it is shortest
time until an issue.
No need to restart LMS, just logging enable player.source to DEBUG

Play till it stops. A window with socketwrapper logging should open up
while playing and disappear when stopped.

Check for file in\Windows\Temp\socketwrapperdebug.log  - zip and attach
to a post.

|Filename: socketwrapper.zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37404|