I've been having problems with Spicefly Sugarcube... or at least I
thought I had!

SugarCube didn't seem to be respecting any of it's settings but as I had
just upgraded to v4.51 I assumed there was a bug in the new version.

I couldn't get to the bottom of it so disabled all plugins then
re-enabled them one-by-one. It turns out there's a problem is with Smart
Mix. When it's enabled, it just seems to run without beings asked to: ie
no Smart Mix option has been selected.

At the moment I run LMS (7.8 latest nightly Windows build) with Smart
Mix disabled so that I can use SugarCube. It's a shame because I like
and use Smart Mix on occasion. Have tried clearing cache and doing a
full rescan but no difference

Any ideas?

Bob

1 x Touch - LMS 7.8.0