bobertuk wrote:
> I've tried that and it doesn't stop Smart Mix from running.
>
> But...
> I had SugarCube 'Dynamic Queuing' enabled. After disabling it, stopping
> and starting LMS, they seem to work together OK. Oddly the SugarCube
> 'Dynamic Queuing' still seems to be active so SC still only presents a
> new track when the last track is playing - that's what I want so I'm
> happy. Some sort of interaction going on between the SC and SmartMix I
> guess...
>
> Thanks
>
> Bob

Hi guys

Just in case you werent aware, you can quickly turn off SugarCube from
either the web interface or via the menu on the player Home menu, then
settings -> Spicefly SugarCube (SugarCube Status On/Off)

I've sent a code extract over to Michael which will check whether
SugarCube is active or not, if there is anything you need tweaked on my
plugin drop me a note through my site or PM me.

Cheers

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.