garym wrote:
> Look in the LMS > Settings > Plugins > SmartMix settings.   Make sure
> "don't stop the music" is not ticked. If it is, smartmix will kick in
> when a playlist comes to an end.

I've tried that and it doesn't stop Smart Mix from running.

But...
I had SugarCube 'Dynamic Queuing' enabled. After disabling it, stopping
and starting LMS, they seem to work together OK. Oddly the SugarCube
'Dynamic Queuing' still seems to be active so SC still only presents a
new track when the last track is playing - that's what I want so I'm
happy. Some sort of interaction going on between the SC and SmartMix I
guess...

Thanks

Bob

1 x Touch - LMS 7.8.0