Stefan Förster ha scritto:
Conclusion: Don't put valuable data on ReiserFS. Don't do premature
optimization. You can always change filesystems if your tests show
performance gains and you run into performance shortages.

Cheers
Stefan

Thank you for the answer, I'll take a look to your tests too, no problem for German language (lebe in Südtirol, hier deutsch muss man kennen ;) ) Also now I've a good point to start migration and tests on the server with more or less 1000 domains. Mopst of them with some mails, only a few domains with more than thousend mailboxes.
Nice work will be the migration of the old server (qmail and mails stored in
maildir format).

Byebye

simon