Kingsley,

Am 20.07.2012 um 20:20 schrieb Kingsley Idehen:

> Again, how have you arrived at the Linked Data vs CSV scenario? Secondly, if
> you'd done some background lookup, you would have stumbled across comments
> I've made about CSV and Linked Data.

This is exactly the kind of comment by which you prove my point (regarding the
discussion culture). I refrain from any further discussion on the topic until
you stop assuming everyone else is stupid when he does not agree on your
points, like I already announced in private discussion.

Have a nice weekend.

Sebastian