On 7/20/12 4:05 PM, Sebastian Schaffert wrote:
Kingsley,

Am 20.07.2012 um 20:20 schrieb Kingsley Idehen:

Again, how have you arrived at the Linked Data vs CSV scenario? Secondly, if
you'd done some background lookup, you would have stumbled across comments I've
made about CSV and Linked Data.
This is exactly the kind of comment by which you prove my point (regarding the
discussion culture). I refrain from any further discussion on the topic until
you stop assuming everyone else is stupid when he does not agree on your
points, like I already announced in private discussion.

Have a nice weekend.

Sebastian
You are not going to get away with misrepresenting me in public. It won't happen.

Here is what you posted en route to my response:

"Where is the convincing business application? Since most of the data is statistics anyways, where is Linked Data superior to say CSV?"

To clarify my response:

What in my thread or past commentary would lead you to asking me, or anyone else for that matter such a question?

Links (via simple Google search) :

1. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2010-10/msg00263.html -- ontolog forum post that leads to discussion about CSV and Linked Data

2. http://bit.ly/QhGBXY -- explaining how CSV output from SPARQL endpoints delivers powerful hooks into Google Spreadsheet

3. http://bit.ly/NP8uWv -- ditto for Microsoft Excel.