Cliff Wells wrote:
> Anyway, I think we've gone way OT for long enough.  We can continue
> offlist if you like.

While it may be off-topic** I want to say I've found the background
discussion from everyone involved (who are all more experienced and
knowledgeable in this area than I am) to be very interesting and
educational and valuable.

I'm running Pylons "direct" for a beta site, and behind lighttpd for
some others, but this is one of the few threads in which I've read all
the content lately, and I hope it isn't really considered so off-topic
that you feel you have to stop.  And if you do, well, thanks for all the
fish while it lasted, anyway.

-Peter