Hi

2008/5/22 Shannon -jj Behrens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  Here's my two cents:
>
>  Has anyone tried out the mod_wsgi module for *Nginx*?  Yeah, I know,
>  weird: http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxNgxWSGIModule

But you need run cooperative wsgi app :-(

Twisted's people handle this issue running the wsgi call in a thead pool.

>  If you're interested in doing asynchronous programming in Python but
>  without the painful callback style approach used by Twisted, check out
>  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Eventlet.  It's based on the same
>  tricks used by Yahoo Groups, IronPort, and Slide.

Reading http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Eventlet/Documentation is interesting

They comment the NginxNgxWSGIModule and his use. Its interesting too the
path to python sockets. And the problem with database C implemented sockets.
They solve the issue whith a threaded pool (like Twisted's people do).

They haven't a "eventlet's monkey patching" for file access (I think).
Dont use it
if you access files by NFS.

It's seem a good tip, but not an easy way to work :-(

>  Thanks for your patience ;)

Thanks for you tip and excuse my poor english:

Javi