ÎÎÎ Sat, 11 Dec 2004 20:24:21 +0000,Î(Î) David Tubbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

At 19:41 11/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:

>>There is no requirement to certify for "Brussels".  Self-certification
>>is fine, for CE specifically.
>Was the rumour around at the time, emissions compliance.
Sorry - do not understand the question.

What rumours?
Self-certification for CE is build into the rules.

Nothing says that you have to pay for expensive lab work.

Okay, okay, so it was a rumour, I suggested it in question form.

The overall intention was to promote a focused search for a way forward - massively unsuccessful !

For now or regarding the intention of the QXL?

Cause for now the discussion is ongoing... Just take a look at the archives of ql-users...

Phoebus