Phoebus Dokos wrote:

> > ÎÎÎ Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:30:47 -0800,Î(Î) Timothy Swenson
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:
> >
> >> Since Quanta owns the rights to the book, is Quanta going to be
> >> doing any more publishing of the book?
> >>

> If quanta btw owns the rights, why don't you upload the damn thing
> to Cafepress and let them print on demand for you? I could even do
> the layout too ;-) (For free of course... well you COULD give me one
> book ;-) That way... you need one-they print one... no stock or
> anything else

I'm not at all sure that Quanta does own the rights to the book.

Here are two quotes from the front pages of my July 1989 "Quanta
Reprint Limited Edition":

"As of December 1987 all rights in this book reverted to Jan Jones. No
portion of this book may be reproduced without her written
permission."

"This QUANTA LIMITED EDITION was produced in response to an
overwhelming demand by our members. We would like to express our
gratitude to JAN JONES for allowing us to reprint this book."

John