Sorry, but Quanta don't own the rights to Jan Jones book.
The agreement was that Quanta would be the publisher and we paid Jan Jones a royalty for each book printed.
We did two print runs whilst I was treasurer and sold all of them.
It would be uneconomic to do another print run and publishing electronically would be illegal.

John Taylor.