It was my impression that when Quanta last printed the book, they owned the rights. My copy was printed in 1989 and it says quite clearly:

    "Copyright 1989 Quanta"

So, either Quanta does own the rights, or the book I have is wrong.

Either way, I think it would be nice to see it published electronically. If Jan Jones does own the rights, maybe Quanta could approach her and ask her if she is willing to allow it to be freely distributed.

I'd be willing to help scan the document in. The hardest part would be creating the graphics from the book.

Tim Swenson