To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: [ql-users] Undelete

If the did you delete the entire Win file itself or just its contents?

If you deleted the Win file, you can use any one of umpteen PC file recovery
programs to get that back..

If it was the contents, it's a little harder. There are a few file recovery programs for the QL, though I have never tried any - thankfully never had any need to - apart from Cartridge Doctor back in the days of microdrives.

Dilwyn - are there any in your PD library? I recall some in the SJPD
catalogue years ago, and possibly some in the Qubbesoft library too.

Cheers,

Darren.