From: Stuart Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 May 2005 01:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ql-users] Undelete

Gulp!

I'd forgotten that programs are harder to recover.  I remember using the
LRESPR/SEXEC pairs to save such recovered files, with the file length and
data length being set by trial and error.

I haven't written to the WIN_ files since deleting the contents, so they
should be recoverable.  Dependent on what happens to my grovel for
replacement discs, I may try it.

Regarding the floppy recovery, I'll have to digest what you've said first!

Stuart

  • ... Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος (Phoebus R. Dokos)
  • ... David Tubbs
  • ... Stuart Jones
  • ... Stuart Jones
    • ... David Tubbs