A Qubide replacement manual is now available from the QL Documentation
page on my TopCities website.

http://dilwynjones.topcities.com/qldocs/qldocs.html

just scroll down to the Qubide Manuals section about three quarters of
the way down the page. The zipped file includes copies of the versions
1 manual and supplement for later versions.

For those interested in the sources, I've put those up on

http://www.dilwyn.uk6.net/qlrom/index.html

It's quite large file (about 340K of download). My grateful thanks to
Derek Stewart who sent me the file and explained that Phil Borman and
Ron Dunnett had agreed to release it under the GPL (Gnu Public
Licence).

There's also a copy of the v2.02 ROM image on the same page.