-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dilwyn Jones
Sent: 27 March 2008 23:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] qubide

Quite correct (ahem) I'd forgotten the romdisq was there :-(

The hard disk is dead though. It won't reformat via the qubide, though I
haven't tried installign it elsewhere yet. I haven't tried Norman's
suggestion of dropping it though.... will no doubt resurface to report on
that one soon!

19:15