Tobias

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Am 17. Januar 2016 18:13:41 schrieb "Dilwyn Jones" <dil...@evans1511.fsnet.co.uk>:

Just to let you know Norman that some of us are getting duplicates of some
of your emails.

Also, I've just been told that my own QL website seems to be down at the
moment - have advised my ISP.

Dilwyn

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Dunbar
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2016 2:48 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com ; ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] QPC2 <> W10

Hi Tim,

On 16/01/16 20:03, Timothy Swenson wrote:
The only major problem I have is that I can't print to a printer
attached to a Windows system.

just out of interest, is your printer USB attached or network? I have a
very old HP Photosmart 2610 all in one and it can be USB or network
attached, so it's on the network. All our laptops, our desktop and our
tablets and phones (Android = Linux) are happy to print, fax, scan
to/from it.

I think, but don;t quote me, you need to make sure that the printer is
shared in Windows if it's USB attached, in order to use it from Linux,
plus just possibly, you need to have your Linux computer set up as a
SAMBA client to the Windows Samba server in order to print.

This might help:
http://www.printmanager.com/cms.php?aid=82&fullpage=1&support=8

Cheers,
Norm.