In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Sun, 19 May 2002 10:46:43 +0200 (henk verbeek)
wrote:

> I did this but i still have got the same problem. I also tried another
> power
> supply but all i get is a blank screen after the first reset. Could it
> be
> the ql is not getting enough power ? Has anyone got a setup like mine
> working ?
>
> Henk Verbeek.

Your problem is not enough power coming out of the standard QL.  Behind
the microdrives is a voltage regulator with three pins, bent over and
attached to a heat sink.

This needs a much more powerful regulator which can be got easily in this
country.  You will need an electronics expert.

Hope that this makes sense.

Regards,
Peter Fox