----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Wood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Source Code

> In message <005a01c1ff8d$3d771310$b25d86d9@macnamark39uau>,
Mike
> MacNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> >Where is Quantas input in this matter, I thought they
contributed
> >to the development of SMSQ. Why are they not distributing an
> >official version, and as members will no doubt want to help
> >develop SMSQ, they would be well suited to handling this.
> Quanta have never contributed to the development of SMSQ/E

If you say so, OK, I seem to remember a few years ago a big
conflab about using the Quanta funds to pay for a new OS(SMSQ?)
On the other points, as I say you have always had my support, as
have the other traders past and present., and my sympathys.

One point you make is that the QL is now just a hobby machine,
why then all this fuss over a license for something people just
want to play with.?
mike