In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Peter
Graf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Roy Wood wrote:
>
>>>CAN WE APPROACH A SOLUTION HERE ???
>>Note that I said I 'was' in favour.
>
>Oh, sorry. I misunderstood.
>I seriously thought you were interested in a solution.
>I'm sure all Q40 and Q60 users will appreciate your helpful attitude.
OH I am interested in a solution and I may also have misunderstood the
nature of your intentions but, owing to your previous actions, many
people now do not trust you. I had thought that, because of our ongoing
disagreement, it was just me but it seems evident that it is not. You
continually present two faces to the world. One that appears on this
list as helpful and smiley and one that appears in private emails (and I
have seen the ones you have sent to others) which are at best
belligerent and at worst blackmail. This has made many of the people
whose opinions are courted on these matters hostile to you. Maybe this
is a misunderstanding of your nature. I don't know. As I said. I was not
opposed to your suggestion until the downside was pointed out to me.
--
Roy Wood
Q Branch, 20 Locks Hill Portslade. Sussex. BN41 2LB. UK