Done.

--------------
Quartz Composer is a fantastic piece of software developed by Apple, a shining
example of what Objective-C and OS X are capable of doing.

I created a broadcast overlay for use during Space Shuttle launches that
generated the real-time countdown information for broadcasts like this one, the
launch of STS-133:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy1Nc4YpAUI

Those graphics automatically updated and reconfigured themselves based on data
provided by my iOS app MissionClock. In addition, it shows (very cool) ascent
parameters like thrust, altitude, speed, and acceleration. All of this was made
possible with Quartz Composer.

To this day, this overlay has the best-looking and most informative graphics of
any launch coverage.

If Apple won't continue maintaining Quartz Composer, perhaps the source base
could be donated to the community as an open-source project.

Thank you for your time!

--
Rick Mann
rm...@latencyzero.com