I guess I did not read the Final Report that carefully, since I'm not sure what the difference is between aggregating expressions/works and aggregate expressions/works. What we do in Virtua is allow you to have a Manifestation, which contains separate Works, linked to multiple Expressions/Works, including an Expression/Work for the Manifestation (an aggregate). I think Figure 3 in the Final Report illustrates the process very well.

You can see a powerpoint presentation on our RDA/FRBR implementation at
http://www.vtls.com/products/virtua
and click on the hyperlink at the bottom of the page:
Insights and Processes from VTLS's 8 Years of Experience with FRBR and RDA <http://www.vtls.com/sites/vtls.com/files/products/media/RDA2010Julweb.pdf>

It is a couple of years old now, but it still illustrates the system okay,

John Espley
VTLS Inc