>Heidrun said:

>Sure, but these are plain simple _aggregate_ works, and not
>_aggregating_ works in the sense of the Working Group. Remember their
>claim: "The process of aggregating the expressions itself is an
>intellectual or artistic effort ...

It seems to me "work" is being used in two ways here, the effort of
creating the aggregate, and the resulting aggregate.

The aggragating effort has no title, apart from "editor", "compiler",
etc. in the statement of responsibility. and as some would like, $e
relator terms.

But the aggregate created certainly does have a title, and all the
other attributes of a work, expression, manifestion, and item.