Hello Carl,

> ===Bio Update
>
> For those of you in the CZ Republic, I've added a more
> detailed history/bio on myself and put a few photos along
> with it (including nice Amiga team photo). You can find
> it at:
>
> http://www.rebol.com/bio-carl.html

Really nice reading ;-)

> ===New REBOL Licensing
>
> I think it's time to change the licensing for REBOL/Core
> and REBOL/View. What do you think?  Here's what I'm thinking:
>
> Core and View would be free for use and redistribution for
> commercial and noncommercial use; however, if more than five
> copies are in use at a single company, then purchasing would
> be required. Exception would be the use of REBOL for any
> educational purposes.
>
> This mean you can use REBOL for creating and selling your
> programs, for in-house servers, for small company clients,
> and for use in consulting solutions.
>
> What we're really trying to do is avoid XYZ Company using it
> for free with their 100,000 employees. They can afford to pay
> for it, and we need them to do so. (Unlike Linus, etc., we don't
> have any other jobs but REBOL!)

This licensing model seems to be quite better than the current one! What
about View/Pro features? Would be great to free(only at the same conditions
you've written above) some (or even all?) of them...at least sound and
library access interface. I think this will help to spread Rebol into wide
area of applications and better compete with other free scripting
languages.What is your opinion on that?

regards,

Cyphre