Cyphre wrote:
<...>
>>Core and View would be free for use and redistribution for
>>commercial and noncommercial use; however, if more than five
>>copies are in use at a single company, then purchasing would
>>be required. Exception would be the use of REBOL for any
>>educational purposes.
>>
>>This mean you can use REBOL for creating and selling your
>>programs, for in-house servers, for small company clients,
>>and for use in consulting solutions.
<...>

> This licensing model seems to be quite better than the current one!

I'd second that!

> What
> about View/Pro features? Would be great to free(only at the same conditions
> you've written above) some (or even all?) of them...at least sound and
> library access interface. I think this will help to spread Rebol into wide
> area of applications and better compete with other free scripting
> languages.What is your opinion on that?

Ahh, yes, those people who always try to get the whole hand, if you give
them your small finger. ;-D

Well, actually, I think there are many people out there who won't take
Rebol  seriously, unless all versions have shell/library. I, myself,
think that encryption is very immportant nowadays. Can live without
sound, though.

BTW, are there any docs about the system port?

Kind regards,

Ingo