Hi,

>Ah, that is simply cool. Why Czech Republic specific? :-) I hope others

>can read it too, as the page is simply cool and reminds me there is not

>only product, but also some community around it. What about Guru
>meditation executive update on the website? :-) Maybe it could be
called
>GurMan - what do we cook today? :-)

Yes, I'm curious too, why are we privileged? Well, there is a lot of
czechs here on list, but others are interested too, I think :)

>And you can bet Carl, that if some kind of voting would be here, it
>would end-up in some 10:0 pekr vs RT :-) Am I right folks? (don't dare
>to tell anything against my opinion here, or I will shoot you! -
Cyphre,
>what about some shoot'em up game? :-)

Pekr, you got my voice :) Let the sound be free! (and shell and
libraries too ;)

But about the shoot'em up - there actually IS one. Well, not by Cyphre,
I wrote it and with little bit corrupted graphic under new /view but you
can aim and shoot, aim and shoot, aim and shoot....

It's called Magion Gun and can be found on my REB > sites/rebolek/magion
gun

(only menu graphic is corrupted I think, game runs without problems)

bye, Bolek(re)

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.