WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Miller WB5OXQ in
Waco
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 7:25 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Registered Sex Offenders

There are reasons one could be required to register as a sex offender some
of which would have nothing to do with a relationship with young people.  If
you hear any conversations on your repeater you deem unfit you have the
right to ask the party not to use your repeater.  That being said unless the
sex offender has been convicted of a felony it would not be cause to revoke
their license so you must make the judgment on usage of your repeater
yourself and be careful you don't end up on the wrong end of a civil law
suit.  73,  WB5OXQ