From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Kupferschmidt
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:48 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Split site link via IP

For those who need to measure their upload / download speed of their ISP,
here are a couple of useful links to measure it:

http://reviews.cnet.com/internet-speed-test/

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest/

I like the 2nd one a lot better.

For those you haven't experienced this yet, have fun !

73,

Don, KD9PT