  From: Nate Duehr
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:30 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Split site link via IP

  There's other things to look at... have you looked at your Comcast router
  (in the admin menus) and seen what the received signal/noise ratio is at
  your location, and what upstream power it's having to use to reach them?

  ... Whether or not they've got their you-know-what
  together enough to treat QoS differently on my circuit versus everyone else
  in the 'hood... I don't know.