Hell, if half the MOTOROLA-INSTALLED towers around here were built to
their own specs, I'd be impressed.

Most of them are using screw in guy anchors with no dead-mans, and are
a good dust-up of wind away from falling over.

Haven't seen a Moto-tower yet that met R-56 around here!  You gotta
love Moto... great engineering, poor implementation.  :-)

Towers are kinda like civil engineering for bridges... everyone knows
how to build them properly NOW, but no one went back and rebuilt the
old ones...

I didn't mean to make it sound like I knew everything there is to know
about towers.  I don't.  I was just pointing out that PERHAPS adding
grounds where they weren't before... to fix an *RF* problem... can
lead to other problems that might have to be addressed... Like
screwing up your carefully (or not so carefully) engineered lightning
protection.

Okey dokey?  Everybody happy now?  LOL!

Y'all be careful out there and have fun...

Nate WY0X