I didn't, don't know about Gary.  Except for MS-Office, Eudora, and a
web browser, all of these systems were fairly plain-jane.  All of the
applications are shut down too.

Gary, are you using OS9 Multiple users?

I have a good question for Dantz that I think everyone should know,
but I'll make a new thread for it.