I also have this happen a lot on macs with multiple users running.  In
fact one backup script starts at 3:00am and goes until 9:00am.  I get
"user deferred" messages repeatedly on at least one mac/night.  The macs
are auto-logged-off at 3:00am and there's no way anyone could be deferring
the backup (I hope!).

This problem normally doesn't repeat itself 2 nights in a row.  But I'm
not sure why.  Maybe they get restarted?  Anyway, removing multiple users
is not an option for these macs.

Mark Maytum
Pompanoosuc Mills Corporation

matt barkdull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>