on 3/5/2001 7:13 AM, John O'Meara at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have been using Retrospect (most current version) to back up a
> Macintosh to Jaz disks.
> However I am getting tired of paying a fortune for the disks - they
> never seem to come down in price.
>
> I now have a CD-RW - one which Retrospect supports.
>
> My question: Can I continue with my current backup sets and just
> instruct Retrospect to change media, or do I have to create new
> backup sets. I couldn't see an obvious way to do the former, which is
> why I am asking.

You will have to create new backup sets with the new media. Mixing media
will not work as far as I know.

--
Regards,

Chuck Hornish, KF6YBC
Narnia Information Systems, Inc.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Phone: 714-963-7742     FAX: 714-593-5808

Specializing in precisely defined database solutions since 1992