>Hi,
>
>You can do a Duplicate of Drive A to Drive B, choosing the "Replace entire
>disk" option:

well I did an exact copy to a FW disk by click and drag the Cube's
harddrive -- my Q now is should I go back and do a Retro duplicate
over my ethernet - I have the disk space - and either delete the old
click/drag copy or do that later ??  my cube's going in for repairs
and i want an exact copy so i can work with it while it's gone
--
VICTORIA L. HERRING
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]*********www.HerringLaw.com