Hi,

You can do a Duplicate of Drive A to Drive B, choosing the "Replace entire
disk" option:

1. Immediate > Duplicate.
2. Select the hard drive or folder you want copied.
3. Select the hard drive you want to store your data on.
4. Make any necessary changes in options or in what files you want copied
and click Duplicate. It's that simple.

Subsequent Duplicate operations will be incremental, only copying files that
have been modified or are new.

What is the difference between "Replace entire disk" versus "Replace
corresponding files"? (This option is available in the Destination Selection
window).

Replace entire disk will make the destination drive look exactly like the
source drive you are backing up. Any files on the destination drive that is
not on the source drive will be deleted. Use this judiciously: it will
DELETE files on the destination.

Replace corresponding files will copy over all files on the source disk to
the destination disk but will *not* delete files on the destination disk
that are not on the source disk. So new files on the destination disk will
not be touched but corresponding files, even if newer on the destination
disk, will be replaced by the source disk files.

Hope that helps!

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050
++++++++
Try our new Searchable Knowledgebase at:
http://partners.dantz.com:591/faq/