>I can think of one good reason - it (incrementals) doesn't work.  At
>least any of the
>times I've tried, I've come in the next morning to find a total mess
>with no backup.

Something else is wrong here, incrementals are the "normal" way of backing up.

(I only reset my backup sets about every three months. I run nightly
incremental backups to whichever of three independent backup sets I
happen to have in the tape drive. Backup Server is great!)

--
John Gee                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dunedin, New Zealand            Programmers live in interesting times...