Hi,

I got to say: in a university environment the image/fixed data path
works like a charm. The students (clients) will pretty much mess up a
workstation within 3 months. By having a 4BG Ghost image for NT4 and 2k
download in under 10 minutes and then restore networking and data if any
is the most efficient way to operate for us. Have you ever tried to do a
restore from a backup set with 8 DLT members? It's a lot of trips to the
tape drive...

As far as having IT recommend the way to work in a company/university, I
think is the sanest option: Usually you have 1-10 IT guys and 5-600
users. Can you imagine the scenario combinations? Long live server data
storage!

Cheers, Ben